Welcome to Intergroup Relations at UConn!
We focus on theory and research concerning power, morality, inter-group emotions, social dominance, ideology, group status, inequality, identity, international relations, and political psychology.
- Several members of the intergroup lab contribute to a special thematic section on “societal change” in the Journal of Social and Political Psychology, 1 (1)
- Welcome to our newest lab members Natasza Marrouch and Nadya Soto Fernandez!
- We welcome James H. Liu from Victoria University of Wellington and Manana Jaworska from University of Warsaw, who will be visiting our lab this upcoming year!
- Jessa LaCroix joins Intergroup Relations Lab (January, 2013)!
- Andrew L. Stewart gives talk at SPSP annual meeting titled "Subordination begets rejection of domination: Cross-national domestic, international, and experimental evidence" in New Orleans, LA, USA (January, 2013).
- Former lab member I-Ching Lee and faculty members Felicia Pratto and Blair Johnson are co-winners of the Gordon Allport Intergroup Relations Prize from SPSSI for their paper, "Intergroup Consensus/Disagreement in Support of Group-Based Hierarchy: An Examination of Socio-Structural and Psycho-Cultural Factors"!